A great post on how the lessons from The Hobbit can help us Christians get ready for hardship. Check it out!
Since I mentioned “The Hobbit” in my biographical page at the top of the blog, I thought it might be worth linking to something about it.
This is from the Art of Manliness blog.
The 5 things:
- You can aspire to and achieve greatness no matter who you are and no matter your stage in life
- A great leader knows when it’s time to step back and let go
- There are some things in life we just have to accomplish on our own
- To simply continue on is one of the bravest things that can be done
- A great story always has conflict or hardship
And my favorite of the five – the one that had meaning for me – is #5:
5. A great story always has conflict or hardship. Imagine your life as a story. Not…
View original post 387 more words